Introducing the Virtual Solutions Architect (VSA) service giving you access to our team of highly experienced Solution Architects on your terms. Our Standard engagement models include:
|3||More than 5 days/month||
We have been in the Solution/Enterprise Architect business for over 15 years and have recognised the inefficiency inherent in building ICT Architectural teams in-house. Additionally, most Solution Architects take a completely ‘theoretical’ view of architecture practices rather than a real-world, delivery focus. Suffice to say our Architects are outcomes focused with theory supporting successful practical delivery.
From on-premise infrastructure to cloud, off-the-shelf to full software development, our SA’s have the experience and intellectual property to deliver documented design and implementation strategies to ensure known outcomes can be achieved.
Pick a model to suit your immediate requirements, we can scale service delivery onsite or remotely all with flexibility to ramp up/down any time as your projects move through various phases of design and implementation.
With Solution Architects across the country, we can assist get new projects off the ground or step in to troubled projects to get them back on track. One thing you can count on is our ability to identify potential issues and provide options to get the job done!
Our model also allows us to service a broad range of technologies and has allowed us to successfully deliver projects across the following IT functions:
- Consulting Services – we provide a range of consultancy services including:
- Solution and Enterprise Architecture strategy and roadmaps;
- Disaster recovery and business continuity assessment and planning;
- Invitation to Offer (ITO) development and evaluation;
- Solution audit and review.
- Data centre infrastructure – we have access to almost any infrastructure based skills you may require including:
- Storage – experienced storage engineers specialising in products from Pure Storage, Nimble Storage, EMC and Dell to design and implement multi-site iSCSI and Fibre Channel based solutions;
- Virtualisation – design and deployment of VMware based solutions including vSphere, vCloud and Site Recovery Manager;
- Microsoft – design, implementation and upgrade of Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint and SCCM/SCOM across Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 platforms;
- Citrix – design and implementation of XenApp and XenDesktop to delivery applications and desktops including Citrix Gateway appliances;
- Data Protection – specialised services in designing, implementing and upgrading solutions based on Symantec BackupExec, Commvault Simpana and Veeam software;
- Network – specialised resources focussed on Cisco, F5 and Dell based networking technology;
- Client Services – we have experience and skills to:
- Develop a Windows 7 SOE to support lite-touch deployment through automated tools such as Microsoft SCCM;
- Leverage Windows 7 native OS Recovery capabilities to allow end users to restore an SOE from a hidden partition on their laptop/workstation;
- Software Development – we have capability to develop custom applications based on technologies including Apple, Sencha, and SharePoint;
- Customised Services – we have the capability to provide boutique “one-off” services based on unique customer requirements; speak to us to find out more.